Windows Phone 7 Android Theme
Android Phone 7 is a Launcher Pro & ADW Launcher theme and a Desktop Visualizer. The theme is avialble for both high density (HDPI) and MDPI devices
Windows Phone 7 Theme for Android Instructions
- You have to install Launcher Pro (and activate Plus features to be able to resize the widgets properly)
- Install Desktop Visualizer
- In LauncherPro settings, set appearance of the dock to custom, and use the dock from the new layout.
- Under advanced set rows to 5.
- Change app launcher icon to http://www.elektrobike-hotels.com/ma…ransparent.png.
- Remove icons from dock.
- Create Desktop Visualizer widgets of the appropriate size and configure them to look like the layout.
For Horizontal Widgets, Select the 4×1 Desktop Visualizer widget, load your 3×1 png and shortcut, and then resize it to 3×1 when placed on the homescreen. For vertical Widgets its straightforward. Widget size is 1×2.
If you want the dock set it in launcher pro and then use a transparent icon for the launcher in the middle. Transparent Icon not included. You have to change your home screen to use 5 rows of icons.
Icons and PSD’s-http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4111270/Icons_AP7.zip the font used is Helvitca. Clock is just digital clock widget with the date in black so you cant see