Make, Enable Phone calls on Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G P7500
Galaxy Tab 2 can do phone calls, and several people use this 7″ device as a Phone. It looks ridiculous, but it is selling well especially in Asian markets.
Now with a hack, you can Make and receive calls using Galaxy TAB 10.1 3G version. Of course you need to be rooted in order to do this and would need an earpiece for Phone calling.
How to Make Phone calls from Galaxy TAB 10.1 3G P7500
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G [GT-P7500].
- You Must have Unlocked Recovery Mode. For Flashing .zip
- Any ROM based on Stock ICS 4.0.4 OR Jellybean CyanogenMod10 Or ICS CyanogenMod9 OR AOKP OR Stock ICS 4.0.4 Deodex OR Odex.
If you’re not on one of the supported ROMs listed above, try any of these ROMs:
- [Deodexed]Stock ICS rom XXLQ8 & Stock ICS rom XWLP5 - Get it Here
- [Official] Stock ICS rom XXLQ8 & Stock ICS rom XWLP5.
- [ROM][ICS] JellyBeanRom ICS - Get it Here
- [ROM][JB][CM10] Android 4.1.1 – CM10 Preview - Get it Here
- [ROM][GT-P7500] CyanogenMod 9 Nightlies Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G (P4) - Get it Here
Step 1. Reboot to Recovery Mode, Create a nandroid backup (just to be sure)
Step 2. Install File CWM_I9103XXLQ3_Modem.zip from here.
Step 3. Install File Voice Call Enable. this file varies by your ROM:
Download the Voice Call Enable Zip from here corresponding to each of the following ROMs
- [Stock] ICS 4.0.4 ROM Build 1.zip
- [CM10] JB 4.1.1 ROM Build 1.zip
- [CM9] ICS 4.0.4 ROM Build 1.zip
- [AOKP] ICS 4.0.4 ROM Build 1.zip
Step 4. Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache.
Step 5. Reboot the Galaxy Tab 10.1 and yp=ou would now have a Phone app to make voice calls from the cell network.
Have fun making calls from Galaxy Tab 10.1 3G