Download Accelerator, Manager for Android [Multi-Threaded Downloads]
AndroGET is simple, yet effective third-party offering gives you total control over your downloads. It allows filesize of upto 2GB. It also includes the many features you’d expect of a download manager such as queuing, acceleration, pause-stop-resume, proxy support and basic HTTP authentication.
It supports a number of file sharing sites, and has been tested with both Mediafire and Uploadbaz. With many such services now only offering limited access (Fileserve, Filesonic et al) in light of the well-documented MegaUpload closure, we’re currently at a point where it’s hard to find a reliable service which won’t cave to FBI fear.
It works seamlessly with stock android browser and Dolphin hd browser. We also checked that it works fine with Skyfire, Firefox and Opera. Down the line, developer promises FTP support, credentials management for FTP & basic HTTP authentication, batch download support, download scheduling & queue automation as well as improved support for the rapidly declining number of file sharing sites.
To summarize, Features:
- Supports large file (up to 2 GB)
- Supports downloading from browsers or email via link share (press and hold the link in a page, choose Share link, and then select AndroGET from the list that shows up)
- Download Queue
- Download Acceleration
- Pause,stop, resume or retry in case of error.
- File Overwrite/Rename
- HTTP/HTTP(s) downloads with proxy support
- basic HTTP authentication
- Dropbox support
- Supports a number of file sharing sites(tested with Mediafire and Uploadbaz)
- Visual Notifications
- Android Stock Browser
- UC Browser
- Dolphin HD & Mini
- Opera Mobile & Mini
- Boat Browser
Enough for an app thats free. Isn’t it?
Download it from Android Market